Chris Olsen Leaked Video and Photo On Socialmedia #2024


 Streaming LInk 🫦🥵

Chris Olsen a TikToker has shared his story of nonconsensual sharing of explicit photos from his past in a plea to end bullying and judgment. In a recent TikTok video, Olsen shares his experiences with photographers who wanted to collaborate on a project where they would take photos and tag each other. Olsen admits that he had a good time with most photographers but struggled to refuse a photographer who forced him to remove his clothing.

Olsen accepts full responsibility for his actions and claims that he tried to find excuses to avoid being near the photographer, but he never said no. He admits that he cannot claim he tried and that multiple shoots happened, and people began sharing screenshots of the images online.

Olsen’s supporters have been outspoken, with his video going viral with over 1.3 million views and hundreds of comments. Many viewers have expressed gratitude for Olsen’s honesty and the support he received from others.

In July, Olsen finally dealt with the major issue of leaked images on Twitter, which he had created to DM someone to take down. After being banned, Olsen was DM’d back with the message, “Hey, just took your photos down.” Olsen is still processing what happened four years ago and believes it is nonconsensual, infringing, abusive, and illegal. He urges others to do the same and support each other in healing and speaking up.

Chris Olsen Leaked Videos and Photo

Viral TikToker Chris Olsen is revealing his true and raw feelings while also sharing part of his past in a plea to end the hatred and abuse.

In a recent TikTok video, Olsen offered his perspective on the matter, seeking to help others empathize with his ordeal of nonconsensual sharing of explicit photos from his past.

Although this isn’t a brand new topic, Olsen continued sharing his story on Friday on TikTok in an emotional plea to end bullying and judgment.

He claimed he couldn’t “speak very eloquently right now,” so Olsen read his response from his phone while she choked back tears.

“I was never a ‘corn’ star, and I never willingly consented to any of the photos or videos that are currently making the rounds online,” he started. “As a lot of you know, I went to rehab when I was 19 and was such a severe addict at that time that my liver was failing and I couldn’t go to sleep sober anymore.”

His “mind didn’t change overnight,” and he “still engaged in activity,” of which he was ashamed when he became sober at the age of 19, he went on to say.

Leaked Videos and Photo On media Platfroms

“I went on a massive weight loss and fitness kick after I got sober. It was the first time in my life that I felt pleased about my physical appearance,” he went on to say. “I would post fitness photos often and had gained a small following. Photographers then began contacting me, wanting to collaborate on a project where we’d both take photos and tag each other. It would be mutually beneficial, and no money was involved.”

Olsen said that with most photographers, he had a “good time” and “almost always felt comfortable.” That is, until a certain photographer got involved. This photographer “crossed the line” as far as comfort was concerned.

‘I Tried To Find Excuses To Not Spend Any More Time Around Him’

  • “When we first shot together, he immediately had me sign a release for the photos that we were going to take, which he said was standard, and he needed me to sign in order for us to start, which being 19 and unfamiliar with the entertainment world, I complied without realizing what I was actually doing,” he emotionally shared.
  • “And then he essentially forced me to remove what I was wearing.” The incident with the photographer involved consent, and despite my confidence in my abilities, I struggled to refuse. I won’t go into detail because it still upsets me and possibly others.
  • “Supposed to know how to say no” and “how to make the right decisions,” Olsen felt “confused” and “confused” sober.
  • I sought out reasons to avoid being in his company.
  • Olsen accepts full responsibility for his actions and claims that he tried to find excuses to avoid being near this photographer, but he never said no. He acknowledges that “to this day” he can’t claim he tried.
  • “I didn’t say no. Later on, we got the pictures,” he said. “Multiple shoots happened, and I let them.”
  • The photographer uploaded the photos to a “platform that you have to pay for,” and instantly, people began sharing screenshots of the images online.

Many Of Chris Olsen’s Followers Shared Their Support

  • “This situation changed me. I had an experience with SA when I was in high school and drunk, but I was sober for this one,” he said. “I regressed back to unhealthy habits, specifically with the way I use my body. I needed affirmation, and I wanted it badly.
  • According to Olsen, there are selfies from when he was 19 and 20 years old that show exactly that. He said he never once said no during this whole ordeal.
  • “But today, I am. But today I am trying to say no,” he tearfully shared. “I’m saying I don’t want these things to circulate anymore, and I hope that’s enough. Even if it’s not, and I have to own up to the fact that I did make them, I’m trying to forgive myself, and I ask that you do the same.
  • He closed his video by noting that he’s aware not everyone would like him, but if you are going to dislike him, “please let it be in a way that isn’t continuously traumatizing me.”

Chris Olsen Opened The Conversation In July

  • Olsen’s video instantly went viral with more than 1.3 million views and hundreds of comments. A large number of his admirers have taken to the comment section to offer their encouragement and support as he goes through this difficult time.
  • People often overlook the age of 19.
  • And there were many other remarks that were identical. He received some gratitude for being so honest.
  • “I am moved by your bravery in telling your tale. Let’s support each other in healing and speaking up,” another viewer wrote. “Wow,” another person said. This testimony speaks volumes. Thanks for sharing.”
  • In July, Chris Olsen started the conversation.
  • Olsen finally dealt with the major issue at hand—the images that had leaked online—in the latter part of July.
  • “The first time it happened to me was about four years ago when I first started my platform,” he said, tears streaming down his face. Tears streaming down his face, he explained, “Someone DM’d me that someone had posted one of these photos on Twitter. I didn’t have a Twitter at the time, so I created one so I could DM this guy to take it down.”
  • Afterwards, he tweeted that I would be removing Chris’s images in 30 minutes, so download them now, and banned me. And I knew after that, I was like basically done for.”
  • Half an hour later, someone DM’d Olsen back with the message, “Hey, just took your photos down.”
  • Olsen told him that he reported his account, and the man responded, “So you’re going to take away the only thing I have in life?” Olsen is still processing what happened four years ago.
  • “It’s nonconsensual. This is infringing. He stated, “It’s completely abusive and illegal.” “Like, you’re a criminal now if you’ve done that.” “If you add to this, you’re contributing to an abusive culture.”



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post